As a website owner, you must want to grow your reach. It’s everyone’s goal regardless of the kind of website- For example, a blog, an online store, or even a business site. It’s possible to increase website visitors in various ways. Among them, using WordPress newsletter plugins for email marketing is considered more efficient.
Newsletters bring the target audience right to your website. They also help to intrigue your subscribers, or customers, by carrying updates about your website and keep them engaged. Along with email subscriptions, many websites throw in newsletter subscription forms too.
So, how do you think that happens? A dynamic newsletter plugin in WordPress is all you need. Install the best one, and voila!
11 Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins
Suppose you just got an update or have something interesting for your subscribers. Social media share might not be enough to attract everyone. So, a more professional approach will be, delivering the message through a newsletter.
Whether you want to create a form or a popup, any of these 11 WordPress newsletter plugins is worth a try.
- Bloom by Elegant Themes
- Ninja Popups
- WP Subscribe Pro
Being the best product of the highly popular WordPress developers, Thrive Themes, this plugin is one of a kind! Grow your email list faster and go some extra miles with the ThriveLeads lead generation plugin.
- 10 different types of optin forms- content lock, popup lightbox, 2-step optin, multiple-choice forms, etc.
- Build optin forms with drag and drop in a visual editor.
- Trigger options- time, exit-intent, scroll depth, and clicks.
- Target visitors specifically depending on posts, categories, URLs, etc.
- Conversion optimized forms with templates.
- A/B testing and analytics.
- Mobile-responsive and compatible with all browsers.
- Direct API integrations with popular email services.
You can go for it without any hesitation because it has multiple sorts of optin forms! Similarly, for quick list growth, target-specific, and pre-designed templates.
Before getting into the second one from our curation, you should decide how you want to send emails. If you pick a WordPress site’s server, the deliverability might not be as you expect. However, MailPoet’s sending service can confirm better deliverability (Free for 1000 subscribers).
- Works for WooCommerce stores.
- Fast emailing (50,000/hour).
- Automated Signup Welcome emails.
- Manage subscriber list and newsletter emails easily.
- Built-in responsive templates.
- Advanced analytics and segmentation.
- Connectable with OptinMonster.
- GDPR compliant.
Adjust the number of your subscribers and choose the price plan you want. Moreover, send unlimited emails perfectly on time without moving from the WordPress dashboard!
Here’s the third one that can create sign up forms for visitors to join your email list. It has integration with 19 email marketing tools and can appear as you configure. For instance, you may want it to pop after a specific interval on any location you prefer.
- Select from 6 different popup display styles.
- Choose a trigger for when visitors are about to leave.
- Integrations with 19 ESPs.
- Targeted content.
- Over 100 design templates.
- 3 opt-in form orientation.
- A/B testing and tracking.
- Control from Bloom dashboard.
Just like any other plugin, this one also has a drawback. The templates are limited but have color variations for each. Use this plugin to generate leads and turn your visitors into your followers.
As the name suggests, it’s a newsletter plugin that works as an email marketing system for WordPress blogs. On top of other things, this plugin also integrates with WooCommerce and WPForms. It has many features that ensure headache-free usability for everyone.
- Responsive and unlimited newsletters.
- Automated newsletter and email delivery speed control.
- Spam check for subscriptions.
- Single or double opt-in.
- Increases deliverability with SMTP provider.
- Customizable themes.
- Drag and drop.
- Segmentation to target campaigns.
Spam protection is unfortunately not as good as you’d expect. This plugin is basically free. But to get more use out of it, get the premium version.
Here’s a plugin to create opt-ins and CTAs as the user wants. It’s easy to set up in minutes and makes sure that you don’t need any external help. Around 40,000 users trust it because of the array of features. Of course, some features are exclusive to premium users.
- Unlimited opt-in forms and messages.
- Multiple styles, themes, and display options.
- Mobile responsive.
- Custom HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Split testing.
- Triggers and geo-targeting.
Manage on-site campaigns for visitors and convert the audience. Even the free version is quite useful!
No listicle can be completed without this one! It’s one of the most popular plugins and has been on the top since the beginning. You can target and personalize to grow sales and subscribers. It’s a conversion toolkit to retrieve the audience who left.
- Grow email list with popups, coupons, WooCommerce cross-sells, and upsell.
- Multiple types of popup campaigns and forms.
- A/B split testing.
- Integration with popular ESPs.
- Exit-Intent technology.
- Segmentation, personalization, and on-site targeting.
- Real-time test and adjust.
With all the extensive features, Optinmonster still lacks in mailing list software. You can enjoy this plugin anyway because of all the different campaign types and triggers, and integrations.
MailOptin is a fantastic newsletter plugin to onboard like-minded people to your mailing list. It will let you convert your regular visitors into subscribers, and you can get a chance to send emails and connect more customers to your journey.
- Form builder powered by WordPress Customizer
- Multiple options to display popups and notifications
- Exit-intent popup to prevent abandonment
- Custom user registration forms
- A/B split testing tool
- Advance analytics and reporting system
This one has many ready-made templates and a ton of features. So, it somewhat falls in the all-rounder category.
- Drag-and-drop builder.
- 65+ pre-made themes for popups and eight opt-in panel designs.
- Animation effects.
- Addons and integrations.
- A/B testing and analytics.
- Opt-in and social locker.
Using this plugin, you can really boost the conversion rate and get mailing support along with popup compatibility. It also has free updates for all features!
Not just because of some basic features that all plugins come with, WP Subscribe Pro is the newsletter plugin that also stands out for its affordability and features within budget. The design and subscribe popup boxes are all ready to hook visitors up right away!
- Popup animation and triggers.
- Exit-intent popup.
- Responsive and speed-optimized forms.
- Integration with FeedBurner, Aweber, Mailchimp, MailerLite, etc.
- Unlimited colors and attractive design.
- Newsletter box control.
If you look for a downside, it will be the absence of a drag and drop feature and slightly limited customization control.
The list might be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean the last ones aren’t worth a read. If you were looking for a cost-effective and full-service plugin for newsletters, Mailster is a solid find.
- Drag and drop campaign creation.
- Multiple types of autoresponders.
- Analytics for open rate, subscription, and clicks.
- Unlimited subscribers, lists, and forms.
- Third-party integration to send emails.
It’s a user-friendly plugin for email marketing that helps you grow. Build emails, add content from your site, including blogs or WooCommerce products.
Finally, finishing off this list, here’s Tribulant. This lightweight plugin manages your subscribers and sends emails, all while ensuring satisfaction for both ends. It’s perfect for business owners, developers, and bloggers.
- Import or export emails, subscribers, and newsletters.
- Email attachments.
- Tracking clicks, subscribers, and bounces.
- Multiple premium extensions, including Contact Form 7 and Google Analytics.
Creating newsletters and sending them right from the WordPress dashboard is easy with this plugin. You can send emails through the SMTP server or local.
Newsletters are essential for business because they can help you keep in contact with your subscribers by sending email updates about your business. In simpler terms, you have direct access to your audience with newsletters. As a result, you better have a good grasp of WordPress newsletter plugins.
Furthermore, the plugins supporting email marketing services come with a massive set of functionalities. But there are simple ones as well that draft emails in WordPress and send emails via SMTP services. Another type brings you more subscribers.
With all these plugins listed in this article, you can create and distribute different types of newsletter subscription forms or popups to engage your audience. Since you’re done reading it, pick one and try it yourself.